Jenny has over 25 years of public accounting experience focused on providing tax services to both public and private companies in a variety of industries. She joined Richey May to contribute her knowledge of financial services, manufacturing, construction, real estate and retail clients to the firm’s team. Her focus in this area helps her to make complex financial information more accessible to her clients, empowering them to make informed decisions.
Jenny currently serves as a senior tax manager on the Mortgage Banking team at Richey May where she has spent the last 14 years primarily serving closely held companies in the mortgage industry. She works with clients that range in size and business model.
Prior to joining Richey May, Jenny worked for KPMG in Des Moines, IA from 1992 to 1994 and Oppenheimer Funds in Denver, Colorado from 1994 to 1997. Jenny was born in Iowa City, Iowa, but was primarily raised in Denver and now resides in Highlands Ranch, Colorado with her husband, daughter, two dogs and two cats. She also has two grown sons who currently live and work in Louisville, Kentucky and Seville, Spain respectively. In her free time Jenny enjoys traveling with her family and cheering on the TCU Horned Frogs (where all three of her children attended college).
- Certified Public Accountant—Colorado
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Colorado State University
- Masters of Science in Taxation, 1992
- Bachelors of Science in Business Administration with a primary concentration in Accounting and a secondary concentration in Computer Information Systems, 1992