Josh has been with Richey May for over five years and specializes in financial services, real estate and federal and state tax income tax issues. In addition to concentrating on tax compliance and tax consulting matters, he leads the Richey May research and technical writing team that focuses on developing whitepapers on various accounting topics, specifically in the mortgage industry. Subjects have included: Accounting for Derivatives, Accounting for Mortgage Servicing Rights and Tax Treatment on the Sale of Mortgage Servicing Rights. Josh also works closely with the Richey May business development team in order to smoothly transition clients into the tax team relationships that will handle the client’s tax matters.
Josh grew up in Dallas before attending Vanderbilt University for his undergraduate education. After college, he obtained his Juris Doctorate and LL.M. in Taxation from the University of Denver, Sturm College of Law. He enjoys being outdoors with his two dogs, playing golf, snowboarding, camping and watching football.
- Attorney at Law – Colorado
- Certified Public Accountant—Colorado
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Sturm College of Law & Daniels College of Business, University of Denver
- Master of Laws,Taxation, 2010
- Sturm College of Law, University of Denver
- Juris Doctorate (JD), 2010
- Vanderbilt University
- Bachelor of Science, 2005