Katie has been with Richey May since 2009 and serves as a Senior Audit Manager. Katie specializes in the mortgage banking industry and acts as a lead manager in the Employee Benefit Plan Audit practice. In addition to overseeing the audit department, she is very involved with Colorado Society of CPAs (COCPA). Katie is a member of the COCPA Membership Connections Committee, planning networking and CPE learning opportunities for local CPAs, as well as the COCPA Employee Benefit Plan Conference Planning Committee. Prior to joining Richey May, Katie worked as a consultant for the health care accounting industry with the HCA hospital network.
Katie grew up in Illinois and is a passionate Cubs fan. She now resides in Centennial, CO with her husband, baby Brooks, and french bulldog, Potter. When not in the office or planning COCPA events, Katie likes to play with her baby, swing the kettlebell, attend Rockies baseball games and sing soprano in her church’s choir.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants (COCPA)
- University of Denver
- Masters of Arts in Global Finance, Trade and Economic Integration
- Cornell College
- Bachelor of Arts in International Business