Nick has over 12 years of public accounting experience focused on providing assurance and consulting services to private companies in a variety of industries. He joined Richey May to contribute his knowledge of financial services, manufacturing, construction, real estate and software development clients to the firm’s team. His focus in this area helps him to make complex financial information more accessible to his clients, empowering them to make informed decisions.
Nick currently serves as an Assurance Partner in the mortgage banking and specialty finance niches, where he has spent the last six years primarily serving closely held companies in this industry. He works with clients that range in size and business model.
Prior to joining Richey May, Nick worked for CliftonLarsonAllen in Denver, Colorado from 2005 to 2012. Nick was born and raised in Denver and now resides in Littleton, Colorado with his wife, two sons and yellow lab. In his free time, Nick enjoys being outdoors with his family, playing golf and enjoying the mountains.
- Certified Public Accountant – Colorado
- Colorado Society of Certified Public Accountants (COCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Colorado Mortgage Lenders Association
- University of Colorado, Boulder
- Masters of Science in Accounting, 2007
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with and emphasis in Accounting, 2007